How to apply online
Before you apply to start salary packaging, here are a few tips to help you complete your application.
- If you work for a not for profit, disability or aged care organisation, the maximum amount you can salary package every Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) year (1 April to 31 March) for living expenses is $15,900 ($611.54 each fortnight).
- If you work for a private, not for profit or public hospital, the maximum amount you can salary package each FBT year for living expenses is $9,010 ($346.54 each fortnight).
- The maximum amount you can salary package for Meal Entertainment is $2,650 ($101.92 each fortnight) every Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) year.
- If you start salary packaging after 1 April, you can increase your salary package deductions so you salary package your maximum annual amount between your start date and 31 March.
- If your total expenses exceed the amount you can salary package, we will pay the maximum amount you are allowed to salary package. This may mean we do not pay the full amount of the expense.
- Have your employee number and payslip handy as you need to provide details about your employment, such as your employer, your role, your working arrangement (full time or part time), your payroll number and your salary.
- Decide the expenses you want to include in your salary packaging and the amount you want to allocate to each expense (you can choose more than one).
- Have your bank details ready as you need to confirm where we need to pay your money.
- For each expense, have the relevant supporting documents ready as you need to upload these too. If you would like to salary package other expenses that are not shown below, please contact us.
Smartsalary CFO symposium car list.pdf
Smartsalary CFO Symposium Door Prize - QLD (TCs).pdf
Smartsalary_Electric vehicles on a novated lease_Web.pdf